OSC-8 Pendulum Weave Welder
The OSC 8 pendulum oscillator is designed to oscillate MIG/MAG torches with the diameter of 16–22 mm (5/8–7/8”).
The oscillator is installed onto a 22 mm (7/8”) diameter rod and connected to a welding device.
It can be controlled manually or by using an external START-STOP switch.
Using an optional freestanding support allows welding of rotating pipes or moving plates. Using an optional power supply allows connecting the oscillator to a 230 V or 115V power source.
OSC-8 is suitable for MIG/MAG automate processes in heavy fabrication industries such as: pipeline and bridge construction, shipbuilding and tank welding.
Features & Benefits:
- lightweight and compact design
- two control modes : manual and external start
- four adjustable parameters (oscillation width, oscillation speed, oscillation dwell time on ends)
- simple control panel (four knobs)
- can work as stand-alone device or be a part of more advanced welding system
- optimal solution for various welding applications
- real improvement of the welding process
- uniform and high quality welding
- powers supply (optional) to be chosen between 115 VAC or 230 VACOSC-8 can work either as stand-alone Pendulum Weave Welder or along with freestanding support or along with welding tractor