BM-25 | Plate beveling Machine
The BM-25 Plate beveling machine is easy to use, portable heavy duty machine designed for beveling steel plates prior to welding. The beveller is equipped with powerful motor and fitted with face milling beveling head allowing smooth operation and exceptional efficiency.
BM-25 enables milling straight edges up to 25 mm bevel width, whereas variable spindle speed facilitates optimizing cutting conditions. Continuously adjustable milling depth and bevel angle between 0 and 90 require no tooling to change. BM-25 has got a state of the art electronic motor overload module protecting the operator, the machine and the tooling.
The beveller is equipped with guide rollers, which make it easy and light to operate.
Features and benefits:
- Comfort and ergonomics of work
- Continuously adjustable bevel angle between 0 and 90 degrees
- Single head operates with face milling method
- Maximum 25 mm bevel width (more than one pass could be required)
- Continuous bevel width adjustment
- Powerful electric motor
- Milling head is equipped with 5 pcs of 2-sided indexable cutting inserts
- Electronic speed control between 1800–5850 rpm
- Overload protection
Comfort and ergonomics of work:
- Each user can individually adjust the position of the grip and handle
- Grip can be rotated through 360 degrees
- The handle can be tilted to the desired angle
- Adjustable grip and handle enable comfort of work for both right and left-handers and operators of different heights
- Guide set with rollers can be rotated through 360 degrees
- 2 possible positions of rollers (wide and narrow)