BM – 16 Plate and Pipe Beveller suitable for profile jobs bevelling, radius bevelling, countersinking
Portable, handy beveling machine is designed for milling edges of plates and pipes made of steel, aluminum alloys, brass, or plastic. Depending on the chosen milling head the machine enables beveling materials with minimum thickness of 1.5 mm (0.06’’) at the angles of 22.5°, 30°, 37.5°, 45°, 55° or 60° and with maximum bevel width of 16 mm (0.63’’). Each milling head uses 5 indexable cutting inserts.
One milling head for beveling radious enables beveling edges with radius of 2, 3, 4 or 5 mm with use of 4-sided indexable R2, R3, R4 or R5 cutting inserts. Countersinking of holes with minimum 40 mm (1.57’’) diameter is also possible.
BM-16 is equipped with continuous bevel width adjustment, overload protection and electronic speed control for use on a variety of materials. It is highly efficient machine for edge weld preparation and rounding off steel construction before painting or coating
- increases durability
- more convenient assembly and disassembly of the milling head
- guiding roller is integrated with each milling head
- the clearance between milling head and guiding roller is precisely factory calibrated, thus requires no adjustment by the operator
- Powerful electric motor
- Maximum 18 mm bevel width (more than one pass could be required)
- Continuous bevel width adjustment
- New more durable milling heads with hexagonal fixing for easy replacement
- Electronic speed control between 1800–5850 rpm for use on a variety of materials
- Overload protection
- Beveling milling head is equipped with 5 pcs of 2-sided indexable cutting inserts
- Milling head for rounding is equipped with 4 pcs of 4-sided indexable inserts up to R5