PRO-5 PB is a portable, compact Pipe Beveler
PRO-5 PB is a portable, compact machine suitable for milling edges of pipes made of carbon and stainless steels, aluminum alloys and copper-nickels.
Key features and benefits
It can be used efficiently by a single operator. Self-centering expandable mandrels provide quick and proper alignment to a pipe or a tube prior to machining operations. Depending on the tool bits in use PRO-5 PB can perform external beveling, J-beveling, internal calibration and facing pipes from inside diameters of 32 mm (1.26’’) to outside diameters of 114 mm (4.49’’) or up to 140 mm (5.51”) as option. All these weld prep operations are made fast and easy. Up to three tool bits can be mounted and work, simultaneously. According to users preferences and depending on site conditions PRO-5 PB machine can be operated with a high quality powerful pneumatic motor, top quality high torque electric motor or battery drive. Optional small spindle disc and ratchet wrench enable pipe machining in difficult to access and space restricted areas.
- Handy and lightweight portable beveller designed to create a perfect weld prep edge prior to joining
- PRO-5 PB can simultaneously mill the OD Bevel, root face and ID counterbore to create consistent wall thickness around the joint and ensure complete weld penetration
- Machine covers a range of diameters from 32mm ID to 140mm OD
- Self-centering expandable mandrels provide quick and proper alignment to a pipe or a tube prior to machining operations
- Available with pneumatic, electric or battery drive
- Standard and custom made tool bits available for creating various bevel angles for V and J-grove preparation for high welding efficiency on thicker walled pipe
- Suitable for space restricted areas